Monday, June 4, 2012

Zia Pina, The Rocks Sydney, Stay Away Sydney

What a shocker! Will make a point to never return to this place, and would advise anyone to stay away. The two times I went to this place I have said I am never going to return. Nothing worse than a burnt pizza...to the point that there was nothing left after picking off the burnt pieces. Also nothing like being moved/shoved to different table after already starting to eat, greedy senior staff, poorly managed, appalling product! Stay away Sydney! The main traffic for this place is tourists who would get ripped off and never need to return anyway- very poor presentation of Australian Pizza/ hospitality. If you come to Sydney steer clear of this place! Go to the inner west (Leichhardt/Haberfeild etc) or Ventuno's (21) on the wharf or even Bar Roma in the Rocks. 


It was funny actually, some time after having had my bad experience(s) here, I saw on the news that someone was arrested by police in the Rocks after causing a dilemma with staff at an Italian restaurant...as the man was less than happy to pay for the service...before it came up on TV to show which restaurant it was; I already new it would have to be the famous Zia Pina...and it was! I have tried to find the footage on-line, but not successful. If you find it, please send through link (few years ago now). I thought that that could have been me or anyone else who has had a less than satisfying experience. From my knowledge the Restaurant should have been placed under more scrutiny!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers